[blindlaw] IQ Testing

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Nov 11 12:09:19 UTC 2008

Dear Ms. Prevost:

It is good that you are on this list as some of the issues that come
up over the years may be legal -- unfortunat3ely the special
education system is sometimes adversarial.  However, you can also
probably get your best assistance, advice, and suggestions from our
National Organization of Parents of Blind Children NOP|BC division
and list.  To subscribe to their list go to:

http://www.nfbnet.org

and choose the first link.  Then choose the Blind Kid list, and subscribe.

Dave