[blindlaw] BAR/BRI Accommodations

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:04:54 UTC 2008

Apple will always have a disability as far as accessibility is concerned.
Their platform for coding text is different than Windows Based machines and
since most accessibility devices and software are on the Windows platform,
they have a fundamental  problem with their software that cannot be overcome
easily. Also in general apple products rely on the person being able to see
to use their accessibility features, somewhere along the line you have to
see an instruction.  Hence I advise people to avoid Apple products.

James G. Pepper