[blindlaw] Fw: service refused at McDonalds

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 01:12:27 UTC 2008

My impression is that your client was still damaged, she is having
nightmares, anxiety, etc. possible PTSD symptoms. She still experienced
damage as a result of the incident is requiring doctor's care, etc. The
firing of the manager and an apology don't mitigate the emotional distress
and pain and suffering that she has undergone. Additionally, are there state
civil rights laws in Texas or specific laws governing the use of service
animals. Here in California in addition to the ADA we have state laws that
also address this issue as well.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721