[blindlaw] Study aids follow-up question

Toni Clavie claviet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 02:14:47 UTC 2008

Hi,
Are you referring to the flash card series published by aspen?

They have a program that has the Emanuel outlines and as well as the Law in
a Flash series.
The web address is
http://www.aspenlaw.com
The application is called the AspenLaw Studydesk.
There is a trial version you can use to see if it's what you're looking for.

I hope this was helpful!

Toni Clavie

J.D. Candidate, 2011,
Florida A&M University College of Law