[blindlaw] Study aids follow-up question

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 14 12:05:32 UTC 2008

I was able to find Most of the "Law in a Flash" series on CD used from
Barnes and Noble. It took some playing around, but I figured out how to
make it work with Jaws. Since it is old, I'm wondering if Aspen Studydesk
or any other electronic study aid is accessible? I know Thompson West puts
out Quizzer, which is keyed to three or four casebooks in each subject,
but don't how accessible it is. "Law in A Flash" will work for the midterm
next Friday though.