[blindlaw] LSAT Acommodation Follow-up

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 03:10:35 UTC 2008

Everett,

A laptop accommodation?  I had such an accommodation for the GRE, but I've
heard so many horror stories of dealing with the LSAC that I thought a
Perkins was going to be the extent of my additional tools.  Did you have
someone else note the accommodation on their evaluation, or did you get away
with noting it on your own general form?  Thank you in advance.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie