[blindlaw] Bluebook online

Keith Vick keith-vick at msn.com
Fri Nov 21 15:08:33 UTC 2008

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the notice on the Bluebook.

Just as additional information to those on the list, to use the online
Bluebook, one signs up for a 1, 2, or 3 year membership.  I signed up for a
three year membership for 55 dollars.  I believe that the subscription is
renewed at 15 dollars for each year subsequent to the initial signup.  This
seems like a very good deal to me.

The online Bluebook has a couple of nice features.  One of the more
interesting ones is the ability to take 'notes' in your copy of the online
Bluebook.  I attached a PDF of screenshots demonstrating the note taking
features.  For those relying on text reading software, please accept my
apologies; I wasn't able to render the screenshots into readable text
format.  However, the webpage itself appears to render the notes in line
with the text of the Bluebook and thus may be readable by a text reading
software.

Keith Vick