[blindlaw] service of process and reasonable accomodations

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 02:24:47 UTC 2008

The California courts have not gone paperless yet and as I stated scanners
do not read handwritten documents so the question is receiving process
service that is handwritten or partially handwritten. Filling out the forms
is not a problem and some of the forms for such things as unlawful detainers
can be completed on line.
Chuck