[blindlaw] question for paralegals

Russell J. Thomas, Jr rjtlawfirm at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 19:09:51 UTC 2008

You might think about looking for temporary assignments for research or
other assignments. For example, look at Kelly Law Registry. There are other
companies that look for contract work for attorneys or paralegals.

As far as the duties of a paralegal, let me quote a former colleague, who
when asked by a new paralegal what her job duties would be stated: whatever
I tell you to do."

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

THOMAS & ASSOCIATES