[blindlaw] Attorney needed

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 06:08:27 UTC 2008

There are Protection and Advocacy agencies in all states. As this case
involves a child this issue would most likely fall within the scope of their
practice. Much of their work involves educational advocacy for children and
adults with developmental disabilities which includes people who were blind
or became blind as a child. In California they have recently expanded the
scope of their services to be more inclusive and serve greater categories
and now go by the name Disability Rights California.
Charles L> Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237