[blindlaw] Accessible Voter Registration forms

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 26 13:37:44 UTC 2008

Thanks for this information. The state of California just passed legislation
to upgrade the Secretary of State computer system to allow for on line voter
registration. I would appreciate your sending me a copy of this form as I
may be able to arrange for it to be tested and implemented in California.
Please contact me off list to discuss this further.
Charles L. Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237