[blindlaw] Ipod question

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 04:29:22 UTC 2008

hi,

tech list or not, don't buy the classic especially if you can't take it
back.
The store may not accept a return if you tell them you tried to install
rockbox and screwed the original firmware.
from what i have read, only the nano works with rockbox.
i am enjoyihng using a sansa 6gig e270 version 1 with rockbox and you also
cannot record with an ipod.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com