[blindlaw] taking the bar exam with jaws

Locke Milholland lmilholland at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:39:51 UTC 2009

For the multi state, I used a reader of my choice, wetted by the State bar.
They allowed my sister, a professional editor/writer with no legal
background, with whom I have obviously had a long term relationship with.
She was better than a tape recording, at reading, and at filling out the
bubble sheet.
Locke