[blindlaw] Purchasing A KNFB Reader Mobile?

Rod Alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:03:42 UTC 2009

The client? I can see how another attorney doing it is not too bad, but the
client? I would never put myself in a position where I would make a mistake
and it's because my client misread or misidentify a document to me while in
court. Plus it looks bad to me that client is acting as assistant in the
courtroom. The perception, that is. I am not writing this to criticize you
-- a man gotta do what a man gotta do -- I am just saying I would feel very
uncomfortable doing this. Do you read Braille? Can you label your exhibits
in Braille? Because so much is going on visually during a trial, I think one
should always get an assistant to help out.

Rod Alcidonis
 Juris Doctor Candidate, 2009.
Roger Williams University School of Law
10 Metacom Ave., Box: 9003