[blindlaw] Employment Question

ray wayne rwayne1 at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 11 02:44:55 UTC 2009

This seems excessive for a one-time honest mistake. (I didn't know my employer had an office in Florida. LOL!)
That said, I know that in a government office there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. That is, my boss can go through my desk drawers and look at anything he wants. (He'd be bored to tears, of course.) I suspect the same applies to private employers.
So, if this is a one-time thing it will probably blow over. But be careful in the future.
Ray Wayne