[blindlaw] westlaw

Darlene Olsen darlene.olsen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 00:14:07 UTC 2009

Salutations,
     While conducting research at the Sacramento State Law Livrary I used
Lexis Nexus and West Law databases.  They had a special computer for Zoon
Tex, however there was not anything for JAWS.  The librarians said that they
would look into the Jaws software.  I joined a law school and recently asked
if Jaws is compatible with Lexis Nezxus.  The response is negative and
honest in that Jaws and Lexis Nexus is clunky and many there are problems
with these two subjects.
Best Wishes,
Darlene Olsen
First Year Law Student