[blindlaw] (no subject)

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 6 08:10:31 UTC 2009

If someone could be coordinated enough to use a cane and text, more power to
them! Driving of course is a different story. I would be more concerned
about the potential liability that the blind person would have if they were
texting while using their cane and were careless causing someone to trip
over it.
Chuck