[blindlaw] westlaw

James Weisberg jweisberg at screncilaw.com
Thu Aug 6 12:35:27 UTC 2009

I use the regular Westlaw homepage with JAWS.  It is very cumbersome and difficult.  I have considered approaching Thomson West about whether they offer JAWS training but have not gotten around to it.  If you find out anything in this regard drop me a line.  Thanks.

James W. Weisberg, Esq.
Law Office of Stephen W. Screnci, P.A.
2200 N.W. Boca Raton Blvd., Ste. 210
Boca Raton, Florida  33431
V:  (561) 300-3390
F:  (561) 300-3391
Email:  JWeisberg at screncilaw.com

Admitted in Wisconsin
Nationwide Practice Limited to Immigration Matters‡

‡Representing clients from all states throughout the world. We may be retained to represent you, a family member, a friend, an employer, or an employee regardless of your location because the practice of immigration law is federally regulated and not state specific. Sperry v. Florida, 373 U.S. 379 (1963).

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message from your system.

This exchange of information does not create an attorney-client relationship nor does it constitute legal advice.  The Law Office of Stephen W. Screnci, P.A. expects the recipient will independently evaluate this information in accordance with this disclaimer.