[blindlaw] Blind Paralegal

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 7 06:14:13 UTC 2009

This works well as it is one of the things that I have done. I also try to
keep with news items about law suits that have been filed and at times
contact those attorneys. I have also contacted attorneys from out of town
who are in the needing assistance on a particular case they may be trying.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno a 93721
559-266-9237