[blindlaw] Large Print LSAT?

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 23:37:17 UTC 2009

I wholeheartedly agree. I took it in Braille, though, so I needed a scribe.

If you are concerned about accuracy (I was, particularly after my scribe
informed me, just before we started: "Just so you know, I'm a little hard of
hearing"), ask the scribe to repeat the number and the letter of your answer
choice for each question before writing it down.

Good luck,

Angie