[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations

Kathleen Hagen khagen12 at q.com
Sat Aug 22 02:33:54 UTC 2009

If you had voc. rehab at any point, they might have copies of assessments or
accommodations requested during your bachelor degree.  If your old
highschool still exists, maybe you can get them to check your records.  It
is a real bummer to come up with this stuff and ETS has always been just
horrible about this.
Didn't I see on list that someone is getting ready to sue them?
Kathy Hagen