[blindlaw] possible assistance with internship or job opportunity

F. Allen Huffman ahuffman6 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 19:45:06 UTC 2009

Hello, my name is Allen Huffman. I am totally blind and have recently graduated from the University of Central Florida with a degree in history and a minor  in political science pre-law. I am considering law school but would like to find a job or internship with a law firm to  gain practical experience in the legal field and to help me decide if that is the best career for me. I would also like to talk with blind attorneys to discuss their experiences as attorneys in general and as blind attorneys in particular. I was wondering if anyone in your organization had any thoughts or suggestions concerning these issues.  I can be reached by email at ahuffman6 at gmail.com. I would appreciate any help or suggestions. Thank you very much.

Respectfully Allen Huffman