[blindlaw] Question About Rental Discrimination

Rod alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:58:17 UTC 2009

Chuck, threat of discrimination does not amount to discrimination. A
complaint will be premature at this point. Discrimination is an act, and it
only occurs when the Landlord makes it explicit that he would not rent to a
blind person because of the person's blindess.

This is an uninformed landlord who needs to be educated.

Rod alcidonis, J.D.
C. (718) 704-4651
roddj12 at hotmail.com