[blindlaw] Bar Exam/ Air travel/ practice question

Ben Karpilow benkarpilow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:01:02 UTC 2009

Fantastic, Chuck. Rod, you may want to check this out as well to find out if
there is a PAor NJ counterpart.

While this will likely meet most of my form needs, and I was referring to
all forms in general, my broader question is whether there exists a program
like adobe, with which I have very limited experience, which allows one to
scan in a document, fill it out, and reprint it without altering the form's
original format. Naturally, the program would have to allow the user to
read the form-- as well as what gets filled in--  with a screen reader. Will
adobe acrobat do this? Is there a cheaper, blind-friendlier alternative?
Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Ben Karpilow