[blindlaw] ADA and Air Travel

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:01:06 UTC 2009

I always get a skycap to wheel me through Detroit airport because they have
this underground walkway between terminals and it has a light show that will
induce a migraine in me and would affect anyone who is flash sensitive.  You
all need to work on this because it is just a terrible thing for those who
do not expect it, and you can't go around it, you have to walk this
gauntlet. So I have to move through the airport with my hands over my eyes
as we go through that gauntlet.

I believe I mentioned this when you had the convention in Detroit.

James Pepper