[blindlaw] ADA and Air Travel / Canes

Tim Shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:11:45 UTC 2009

Anyone happen to have a contact number I can use for requesting assistance within the airport from American Airlines/American Eagle? I have been searchign and can not seem to finda  number. There sight says I can request assistance when checking in the day of trvel, but I would like to set it up in advance  if possible and I want to check in online so wouldnt have to wait in the long lines at the counter.