[blindlaw] Help request re MPRE / Bar Exam accommodations matter

James Weisberg jimi-law at dc.rr.com
Fri Dec 11 15:36:57 UTC 2009

Got the ultimate "Reader" horror story for you if you wish to give me a
call.

James W. Weisberg, Esq.

Law Office of J. William Weisberg

299 South Patencio Road, Ste. 3

Palm Springs, CA  92262

V:  916-425-1010

F:  916-374-7667

E-Mail:  jimi-law at dc.rr.com

Admitted in Wisconsin

Nationwide Practice Limited to Immigration Removal Defense & Civil Rights
Advocacy for Children with Diabetes

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in this message. If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message from your
system.

This exchange of information does not create an attorney-client relationship
nor does it constitute legal advice. The Law Office of J. William Weisberg
expects the recipient will independently evaluate this information in
accordance with this disclaimer.