[blindlaw] Westlaw or Lexis

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 12 21:31:19 UTC 2009

Dear listers:

I have a slightly off-topic question - this is in regards to Audible.com
books -
can anyone tell me if the monthly charge for an audible  subscription
includes the price of books, or if that monthly charge is in addition to the
full cost of the book, or if tyhe books you order come at a discounted price
because you are a subscriber?
The web site isn't really clear on that issue - and before I buy a
subscription as a gift, I was wondering if anyone could contact me off-list
with some practical information about being an audible.com subscriber. I see
that they have a deal going for just over $7 a month -- but I don't know
much more than that.
My off-list email is:
rumpole at roadrunner.com
Just curious how others who use it like it.
Thank you.