[blindlaw] question

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 31 15:17:20 UTC 2009

Hello:

     I know this is a technology topic on the law list, but since attorneys
deal with unique types of documents, here is a brief answer.

Unreadable PDF files can be sent through Kurzweil K1000 and I think Openbook
software. There is no need for print and scanning. In fact, this should be
avoided since it will introduce more errors. Hope this makes sense.

Happy Holidays,

Robert Jaquiss, Member
Committee on Research and DEvelopment
National Federation of the Blind