[blindlaw] PDF file

craig.borne at dot.gov craig.borne at dot.gov
Thu Dec 31 17:10:09 UTC 2009

Dave,
If one who is blind is to be a successful attorney, isn't the knowledge
of what that individual's colleagues are doing with respect to greater
access of documents on topic?  This list has always been not only for
the discussion of blindness and the law but a list for blind attorneys
to collaborate and not reinvent the wheel.  In my humble opinion, if
questions related to converting legal documents sent as PDFs is off
topic, then perhaps the participation by non-attorneys or non-legal
professionals/law students on this list is also not appropriate?

Respectfully,
Craig

Craig Borne, Esq.
NHTSA/DOT