[blindlaw] general input please

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 3 22:12:07 UTC 2009

This sounds like a good idea. As a freelance paralegal that pays for my own
training I would like to see some of this training with on line components
or with the use of teleconferencing or web conferencing. Transportation and
lodging costs can become prohibitive at times.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237