[blindlaw] LSAT

tim and vickie shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 22:46:07 UTC 2009

Hey everyone I am taking the LSAT Saturday, wish me luck. Any last minute advice? The only thing that is still tripping me up some is relationship questions where they provide a list of traits about members of a group then ask you to determine  say something like which two people work together. Some of them it just seems like the info provided just isnt enough to arrive at the conclusion they want you to.