[blindlaw] National Federation of theBlindRejectsNelson-CollinsAmendment

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 15 22:20:00 UTC 2009

With respect, I disagree. Politicians know when organizations set up
"action mills" to generate emails. What really matters to politicians is
when they receive emails from persons in their specific districts and
when the emails obviously have been personally composed by those doing
the sending rather than as a form letter.

There's no substitute for a bit of elbow grease.

Mike Freeman