[blindlaw] NFB sues LSAC

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 19 21:36:51 UTC 2009

I would like to know what your legal team plans to do about all of the web
sites mandating that you inter the numbers you see on the screen prior to
signing on to the site, blogging on the site, or purchasing merchandise..
These numbers, from what I've been able to determine are not accessible if
you are using a screen reader; therefore, the web site is not accessible.  I
would be very interested in hearing what action you or the NFB plan to take
in these matters?

Steve