[blindlaw] job discrimination

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Mon Feb 23 23:05:12 UTC 2009

Don't depend on the government for anything, folks. There's no such thing
as a free lunch. There are always strings attached whenever the government
gets involved. If you would like to look for federal jobs, go to
www.usajobs.gov. As long as you have the proper education, there should be
lots of positions you can qualify for. If anyone needs help or has
questions about the feds, I'll be happy to answer them.