[blindlaw] job discrimination

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:30:23 UTC 2009

Locke: I see this all the time and I describe this stuff in the book, and I
think that when people realize the hoops we have to jump through just to
read simple stuff, then there will be a call to change.  I have a Congrssman
who is going to make a big fuss over all this and so i will see what kind of
trouble I can cause in Washington!

This stuff is just a disgrace, thats all it is.

James