[blindlaw] OT Seating

tim and vickie shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:05:21 UTC 2009

oh i have some vision to, and i do prefer a close seat so i can see, but they dont take that into account when they designate accessible seating. As far as they are concerned accessible seating is spaces for wheel chairs or seats near the back of the theater. I tried to go to a baseball game awhile back and we had already bought tickets and I asked the box office if they had any accessible seating that I could change my tickets to and they said they did but id have to pay a hire ticket cost because tehy only had the accessible seatign in a certain section that was a hight cost section.