[blindlaw] GINA Notice of Proposed rule Making

Michael Fry mikefry79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 01:39:14 UTC 2009

This is neat to know about.  The USDA has a site where it's possible to
submit comments via email and read all public comments submitted.  Here, it
looks like EEOC just had a meeting and will make the transcripts avaliable
online.  Am I missing something here?  It doesn't seem like public comment
if you've to go to the meeting to make your public comment.