[blindlaw] SSI payments

tim and vickie shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:17:32 UTC 2009

ofcourse you should, but i think the fact that it is harder for a blind person to find an employer willing to hire them sould be taken into account when deffering payment until a job is found as they WILL defer payment for a year for normal students, it could take much longer than a year for a person with a disability that cant find someone willign to "take a chance" on them to find a job. I have been looking for work for almost two years now. I did have a job after cololege, and i dotn have student loans, but jsut saying.