[blindlaw] SSI payments

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 00:32:53 UTC 2009

This process including the relevant code sections was part of a thread on
this topic about 6 months ago on this list. Unfortunately, that part of it
is stored on another computer as I was in the process of changing computers
and that computer is now at a satellite office I use from time to time and
not so accessible.
Chuck