[blindlaw] SSI payments

Michael Fry mikefry79 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:36:23 UTC 2009

Good luck Mark I sincerely hope that you're able to write the loans off.
Hopefully, you'll be able to use the same method that J. William
Weisberg described above to get rid of his.  In any event try not to let it
stress you out to much because even in the worse case scenario there's not
debtors prison or anything like that.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Mark BurningHawk <stone_troll at sbcglobal.net