[blindlaw] LSAT Time limit

Bill Spiry bspiry at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 02:10:03 UTC 2009

Thanks, good advice.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Fry
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:55 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Law Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] LSAT Time limit

My advice, Bill, is to ask for at least double time to take the test, my
experience was that I needed every minute of it.  In addition, take the
Kaplan Review course for the LSAT.  It improved my score by at least 10
points.  Plus Kaplan will accomodate your disability and give you experience
using the accomdations while taking the practice tests.  You only want to
take the LSAT once because it's a pain in the ass and if you take the test
multiple times LSAC will average the scores together.

Mike

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/bspiry%40comcast.n

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/timandvickie%40hot
> mail.com