[blindlaw] Fw: AccommodationandComplianceseries:TheADAAmendments Act of 2008

John joramsey at cox.net
Sun Jan 4 15:30:28 UTC 2009

Believe it or not, this is one time that I will admit that I would rather
rely on a time proven white cane than some mystical power or martial art. I
also find it odd that learning a martial art has anything to do with whether
or not a person is legally defined as disabled.
John

John A. Ramsey Jr., Esq.

Gainesville, FL 32609

Phone: (352) 505-6642