[blindlaw] Another Passing Paul Kay

Sat Jan 10 18:02:55 UTC 2009

Haven't seen any post on the list, and so, I guess it falls to me to
bring more sad news.  Long time Federationist, Paul Kay died on
Wednesday. He was a strong supporter of the National Association of
Blind Lawyers, a member of the D.C. bar Association, and till fairly
recently practicing in a partnership.

I'm sure there will be more information from others, but I understand
that Paul's family requests contributions be made in his name to the
NFB.

Bennett Prows, J.D.