[blindlaw] law school admissions test

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:08:45 UTC 2009

Scott:  I sent you an email.  According to a report only 50 people applied
to the LSAT and of course more would do it if they were accessible.  So
there is no excuse for making the form accessible.  Some forms have limits
on the numbers of forms that can be made  based on the software used for
copyright reasons but this is easy.  We just make the forms for the tests.
Send me samples of what you want made accessible and I will see what I can
do.

Also you do realize that they will tell the school what type of
accessibility device was used to take the test.  This is how law schools and
other schools can determine who is blind and who is not without violating
section 504 laws on preadmissions questions to applicants.  They do not need
to ask the question or figure out who is blind or not, the testing
facilities tell them.  The SAT does this all the time.  This is how schools
can accept the blind into their ranks in proportion to their population but
not graduate them.

James Pepper