[blindlaw] 2009 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Jan 14 00:29:06 UTC 2009

________________________________
From: Blake, Lou Ann [mailto:LBlake at nfb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:59 AM
Subject: 2009 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium

Dear Friend:

Planning is nearly complete for the 2009 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium, New Perspectives on Disability Law: Advancing the Right to Live in the World.  Please visit the symposium Web page http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Law_Symposium.asp to view the agenda, register online, or download the registration form to register by mail or fax.  Hotel information may also be found on the symposium Web page.

I think you will agree that the 2009 symposium agenda is an exciting mix of legal scholars, government officials, and advocates who will present their perspectives on the future of disability law and its enforcement.  I look forward to seeing you at the Jernigan Institute in Baltimore on Friday, April 17, 2009, for the Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium.

Best Regards,

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, JD
Law Symposium Coordinator