[blindlaw] DOJ ADA proposed regulations withdrawn from OMBreview

Patrick H. Stiehm stiehm.law at juno.com
Tue Jan 27 13:34:07 UTC 2009

This is all SOP for any incoming administration, especially where there
is a change of the party in power.

Patrick H. Stiehm
Stiehm Law Office
Alexandria, VA 22309
703-360-1089 (Voice)
703-935-8266 (Fax)

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:59:17 -0500 "Craig Borne" <cjborne at comcast.net>
writes:
> Not exactly.  These regs were for Title II and III; the Amendments
> Act was
> primarily Title I (Employment).  The reason behind this was purely
> to allow
> the new administration the opportunity to review all proposed regs
> that were
> still in the pipeline, not just the ADA related regs.  The regs
> pertaining
> to the Amendments Act have not yet been written, let alone proposed
> and sent
> to OMB for review.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Craig
>
> Craig Borne
> Baltimore, Maryland
> "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
> appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry
> in
> defense of custom."  --Thomas Paine, Common Sense

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/ckrugman%40sbcg
lob
> al.net

> for