[blindlaw] possible internship or job opportunity

F. Allen Huffman ahuffman6 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:40:36 UTC 2009

, my name is Franklin Allen Huffman. I am a recent totally blind college graduate  in Orlando Florida. I am interested in pursuing law school and am looking to gain work experience or an internship in the legal field  to see if that is what I want to do. Additionally,I am looking to talk with blind lawyers about their experiences . I am also looking in to possible study aids for the LSAT   that might be accessible to jaws for windows which I use. I am wondering if anyone in your organization could assist me with any of these issues? If their is a person I should contact specifically and this is not the correct forum for making this enquiry please let me know and I apologize. I can be reached by phone at 407-782-0979 or email at ahuffman6 at gmail.com. Thanks so much and  I would appreciate any assistance anyone can give.

Respectfully Allen Huffman