[blindlaw] Supreme court Gross and the ADA

Russell J. Thomas, Jr rjtlawfirm at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 16:51:03 UTC 2009

There is at least one case that I am aware of that is pending right now in
which a Federal District Court will have to come to terms with that issue.

I am working on an article on this subject right now. However, my prediction
is that the decision in Gross will apply to the ADA.

I will spell out my reasoning for this opinion in my article.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

THOMAS & ASSOCIATES

www.employersattorneys.com