[blindlaw] laptop for the bar

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:07:48 UTC 2009

Hi Rod,

I am very happy wit hmy Asus EeePC 1000HE. I think the newer EeePC models
probably have the best keyboards of netbooks out there, but I'm only going
on descriptions. I used mine to take my finals last semester. The keyboard
is smaller than standard and might take a little getting used to. The
battery life is phenomenal.

Good luck,

Angie